Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Im 26f just found out i have glaucoma im so scared.?

I went for an normal....eye exam to get contacts and they had me go to an eye doctor because they thought i was a glaucoma suspect, My pressures were very high, i went to the specialiast and after all the tests he walked in and looked at the chart and said you have glaucoma! how old are you? i told him 26..he showed me pictures and said the line of my eyes is thin> thr circle?? i didnt understand all this.. he wants to get a 2nd opinion... i can see ok... i dont feel sick.. am i going blind?? are my eyes going to change there shape... i looked at pix and people w glycoma have bent eyes and pathces,, sorry for the spelling i havnt slept well. if you saw me i look healthy no one has it in my family.. and i got a blood tatse waiting for results.. anyone going throigh this what can i expect??? thanks,, sorry for the odd way of saying all this..

No comments:

Post a Comment