Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do/Will I have good enough credentials for UC Berkeley?

I'm going to be a junior in high school after this summer, live in Oregon, I'm ranked in the top quarter of my cl, 3.5 GPA freshman year, 3.73 GPA sopre year, 3.63 ulative GPA, all on a 4.0 scale, aiming for a 4.0 final two years and I know I will get it, play on the basketball and baseball team and will through high school, 40 hours volunteer work and shooting for 150 by end of high school,2 years of leadership, 2 years as a cl officer(secretary both times), need 24 credits to graduate and i will finish with 31, taking honors english, AP English, AP Biology, AP Calculus(these are all the AP cles my school offers), also took a CP math cl, 3 years of Spanish, 4 years of math, science, and history, shooting for a 2000(or higher) on SAT and a 30 on ACT. I have the most dedication to attend this school, and I have contacted some admission officers just to let them know about me and so I will "be in their heads."

No comments:

Post a Comment